Hiring in Siskiyou County Area!
Mountaineer IT is now recruiting for a Service Technician! We are a local growing company that provides IT Managed Services to a variety of businesses in both SLO/Siskiyou Counties. We are looking for someone as passionate about technology as we are. Someone who enjoys tech articles, looking and testing out the latest and greatest tech. We pride ourselves on having a great company culture as it is a key component to our success. We can't give our clients excellent service without an amazing team to help them!
- Good communication skills and ability to work with clients.
- Ability to learn and grow with direction from other techs.
- Works well with a team and taking direction.
- Self-starter with a willingness to figure out problems.
- Installing/Configuring computer hardware, software, network, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining client's computer systems.
- Troubleshoot hardware/software issues in person, remotely and on the phone.
- Responding to tickets, calls within a timely manner.
- Updating client documentation when needed.
- Tracking time entries into tickets, leaving detailed notes.
- Following implemented quality procedures and measures.
- Guide and support other technicians where necessary.
- Participate in establishing best practices/standards.
- Capability of acquiring Microsoft Technology Associates. Security, Server, Network MTA's within the vesting period (3 Months of Employment) or equal work experience and certifications.
- 40hour workweek, full time. 8am-5PM (Monday-Friday) and weekends if necessary. Can include after hours on-call duties and overtime during large projects.
- CA Driver's license and working reliable vehicle with a clean driving record.
- Able to lift over 50lb's safely.
- Demonstrate professional verbal and written communications.
- Able to demonstrate basic troubleshooting steps and critical thinking.
- Shows willingness to advance and grow within the company.
- Drug and Background Checks.
- Please attach your resume and two professional recommendations to the job application.
- Starting 16$ as a training position.
- 18$ Service Technician Level 1 with Server, Network and Security MTA's or equal certifications.
- Paid Vacation time. PTO along with paid holidays.
- Medical, Dental and Vision offered.
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan Offered. Mountaineer IT INC will match up to 3%
**Benefits only offered after vesting period**